Wednesday, December 29, 2004

one last purchase...


I'm starting my yarn diet in a couple of days...Yup, I made up my mind and I'm sticking to it. As with any diet, I needed one last hurrah. So, since my Clapotis-envy doesn't seem to be settling itself I bought myself one last addition to my stash. I'm certain this number will help calm my nerves until April. Most importantly, I will be able to make my very own Clapotis without putting a huge dent in my wallet!

Well, I'm going to be heading out into the woods for a quiet new year's eve celebration. I'm still trying to decide whether to bring any knitting projects with me. I don't want anyone to think that I'm anti-social...At the same time, I need to bring some kind of entertainment since there will be no electronic entertainment to be had.

See you in the new year!

No comments: