Friday, November 02, 2007

NaKniSweMo, day 1...

Katy is off to a strong start. I cast on as soon as soon as I got up in the morning, accompanied by my morning coffee. At the end of yesterday, I had 7 inches of the first sleeve done. That's the first 5 of 11 increases. The stockinette is kind of boring, but it goes by pretty quickly.

Unfortunately, I discovered that my camera isn't working. Argh. Last weekend when I went to take pictures, the thing couldn't turn on. I attributed it to a dead battery. Well, after what should have been a full charge, the camera still doesn't turn on. I even tried the battery in AF's camera (same model), no go. Then, I tried his battery in my camera. It turned on, but then I couldn't get it to turn off. The following picture was taken this morning courtesy of AF's camera. Please, excuse the horrible lighting!



Let it be known that this discovery was made exactly one year after the camera was purchased, so it's no longer under warranty. Oh well, a new camera might be at the top of my Christmas list (again).

No comments: