Friday, May 21, 2004

knitting envy...


I've been checking out everyone's completed Audrey and I wish I had joined the knitalong. Don't get me wrong, I love working on Rosa, but Audrey seems to have been a much less time consuming project. I might have to put Audrey on my to do list.

Then there's the ChicKnits Mondo Condo Poncho. I looks so simple yet so great. This is going to re-fuel my desire to have a poncho. I just hope that I can make it without buying more yarn. Oh, and let's not forget the Onde crazy that's still going full force.

This is the point when I usually get a little frustrated with the things I am working on and try to find a quick item to knit up. Instead, I think I'm going to plow through and finish up Daisy. I was able to get more yarn last weekend. So, all I have left is one sleeve and half of the right, front. I feel so close, yet so far.

No comments: