Thursday, July 21, 2005

slow knitting month...

In case you couldn't tell from the fact that this is only my 4th post this month, I haven't been knitting much. In turn, I haven't had much to say...well not much to say about knitting anyway. Ask my about my crazy mother, I'll tell you something. Ask me about the weather, I'll tell you it's hot and humid. And that's just it...The weather is throwing me off. All I want to do is sleep all the time. Even watching a movie feels like a chore.

So, it was a huge relief when I finished knitting B^4 last night! Yup, no more lugging around the beast. I'm going to weave in the ends tomorrow. Hopefully, I also have time to wash and block it.

Usually, this is the point when I would be looking forward to starting something new...Unfortunately, that's just not the case. I would like to work on one more cottony, summer project. And, I will most likely be Posy, since I've already done a swatch. I have lots of thoughts about what I want to make next, but I don't really have the drive. Maybe it will rain soon...

No comments: