Thursday, March 02, 2006

current obsession...

Well, there are two actually. The first, socks! That's right, I'm pretty sure I've been bitten by the bug. I finished the first of my Retro Rib socks and cast on for the second one right away. Finally, a project that will fit in nearly every bag I own. All I need to do now is get over the funny looks that I get on the bus in the morning...What? You never seen double-pointed needles before?

My second obsession is the one of the Knitty surprises, Starsky. At first I was turned off by the belt. This one is 60+ inches long...But, I might be able to get over that since the rest of the sweater looks pretty rockin'. I will have to take a dive into the stash to see if I have anything appropriate. If I find anything, I might have to switch up my 1st 6 of '06...This one could bump Crinkle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Starsky too. I wish I was in a winter knits mood, but I'm leaning more towards spring right now (wishful thinking, I'm in MA and it's slated to snow today).

sturdygirl said...

I meant to comment earlier on your beautiful Lucky! You did a great job. Sadly, mine is still languishing...