Friday, July 09, 2004

can't focus...


I feel like I have knit and re-knit the same 8 rows at least 3 times in the last 2 days. I keep forgetting to place a bead! Even worse, I don't notice it until I've done 2 more beaded rows. This is making Rosa even slower going. I wish I were still working on the back, that way I might actually entertain the idea of just letting it go. Since I'm working on the front panel now, I want everything to be perfect...or as close as I could ever get it.

Perhaps I shouldn't have taken Rosa on the road. I seem to only make these mistakes on the bus. Unfortunately, I can't fix these mistakes as easily on the bus. I can't imagine trying to frog my beaded rows with someone right next to me and the bus bumping along over potholes. So, tonight when I get home I'll be ripping out my mistakes and plugging forward again.

No comments: