Monday, July 19, 2004

loosing direction...


I'm trying to "plan" out my next few knitting projects. I think I'm going to devote the first couple of weeks in August to finishing projects. First, I still need to seam Daisy. Second, I'm almost finished with the front of Rosa. Hopefully that will give my fingers some time to rest -- they've been feeling a little stiff lately.

There's a little voice in the back of my head that's telling me to start checking out patterns for the fall. But, it's just too hot out. I know that I want to knit a sweater for the fall, probably something like this:

or, maybe this:


I'm also still lusting after a poncho. I think they're really overdone, but I just don't care. At this point I'm going to hoping to make something similar to this:



All I need to do is find a nice, open stitch pattern that I like.

No comments: