Tuesday, June 07, 2005

progress?


Surprisingly, I was able to work on the B^4 on the bus yesterday on the way to and from work. I figure I might be able to tote this project around for a couple more days, then it will be an at home only project. This pattern is super-easy. The only thing that I'm having a problem with is the transition between the different color yarns...of course, that's not actually part of the pattern.

Since Trish asked for them, these were taken this morning. Please excuse the yucky lighting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The sweater still needs to be blocked. That's on my list of things to do while I'm off this Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great baby sweater! It's really cute, and I'm glad to know of yet another option to knit that in. Congratulations to your brother and on you being an aunt! (I read ahead...)