Friday, August 26, 2005

gettin' my groove back...

I didn't get as much knitting done last weekend as I thought I would. But, I've been making up for it this week. I've been bringing my knitting with me on the bus to work again. Honestly, I think this is the most productive time of the day.

I've been working on Posy. So far, I have finished both sleeves. (Thank goodness for short sleeves). And, I have started the back. I'm not really sure what to think at this point. The 1x1 ribbed band looks pretty narrow. Stretchy, but narrow. Part of me is fearful that this project will be too small. Unfortunately, another part would rather deal with it being too small than go back on re-knit 30 rows of 1x1 rib using size 1 needles. I think we all know which side is going to win!

Oh well, I'm glad I'm knitting again. Now all I need to do is get in the habit of including pix in my posts.

No comments: