Wednesday, November 09, 2005

4-day weekend...

Yup, that's what I'm looking forward to. I'd love to say that I'm going to spend most of that time knitting, but I really don't know if that's going to be true. I've been sick all week, so the first thing I'm going to do is try to get some extra sleep.

Next on the agenda will be packing...AF and I are moving to a new apartment. We put a deposit down a couple of weeks ago, and we should be able to get into the place early next week. That should give us a week to do some painting and moving before we go to Michigan for Thanksgiving. I think that if I get a lot of stuff packed early, I might be able to keep myself from freaking out about this move. So, this weekend, I'll be packing up books/magazines and probably some other small housewares that I can live without for the rest of the month.

Finally, it's also my Mom's birthday...She usually doesn't make a big to-do about it. But, she does wait until the very last minute to tell the family what she wants to do for her b-day. Hopefully, she's already been thinking about it.

If/When I do find time to knit, I hope to make some progress on my Circular Shrug. I put it down for a while because I have been dreading the 5-6 inches of 2x2 ribbing that needs to be completed. Instead, I've been working away at Lucky. I finished the back last weekend, and have been making steady progress on the rd front.

No comments: