Tuesday, November 01, 2005

new start...

Over the summer there was a Lucky Clover knit along. I would have joined, but I was already busy with the B^4. Then, that was followed by weddings and wedding-related activities. Followed by my second grudge match, AB^3. But, that's all over now!

This project has been on my wishlist for a while. And, seeing the great results that other bloggers have had only made me want to knit this sweater more. So, now that I find myself with only one project on the needles, it's the perfect time to get Lucky!

Last night I knit up a swatch using the Silk City Perle 3/2 Cotton that I bought from Elann back in July. I'm going to make Lucky in the Silver Sage color. I got gauge perfectly on size 3 needles on the first shot! So, I cast on for the back.

No comments: