Tuesday, October 25, 2005

finishing frenzy...

I'm not quite sure what bit me Sunday, but I was on a roll! I started the morning with the Leaf Cravat. I finished knitting it, and quickly went to sewing in the loose ends and giving it a quick steam block.

Next, I tackled the job of blocking AB^3. Since the blanket is larger than my blocking board, I had no choice but to pin it down to my mattress. I wish I could have tacked it down to the floor, but my cat would have walked all over it and probably tried to eat some of the pins. By the end of the day, the blanket wasn't completely dry, but it was close enough.

I think it looks great and was completely worth the effort!

Finally, I sat down with Posy and started seaming. At first, I was hoping to just set in the sleeves and call it a day. But, since I got into the zone, if you would, I was really motivated to finish it. And finish, I did! (Actually, there are still a few ends to weave in) The fit is a little small, but I can definitely live with it.

So, that's three finished object! Not bad for a weekend, huh? That leaves my Circular Shrug...I'm workin' on it.

No comments: