Friday, November 18, 2005

on hold...

All knitting is officially on hold until I've moved into my new apartment. My attention span just won't allow me to focus on knitting and packing at the same time. So, to make sure that all packing is complete by the time I go to sleep on Saturday, I have to give up knitting.

Right now, the apartment looks like a war zone. The only room that looks "normal" is the bedroom. The worst part is that our entire hallway is lined with boxes, leaving little clearance for walking. At some point on Saturday, these boxes will need to be stacked in the livingroom so that we can move furniture out of the apartment. I'm feeling a little nervous about this move...We pick up our moving truck at 8:00 on Sunday morning and only have it until 5:30. Anything left after that will have to fit in a car.

Oh well, wish me luck...

No comments: