Friday, December 02, 2005

just in time for another weekend...

I'm trying to get back on track...AF and I successfully moved all of material goods into the new apartment. But, most things are still in boxes awaiting their new place in the world. Why, you ask? Well, two days after we moved, we jumped in a car and drove to Michigan for Thanksgiving. It was a long drive. We left last Wednesday at 5pm, and arrived at AF's father's house at 6:15 Thanksgiving morning. AF did all of the driving, through snow and white-out conditions. Our time in Muskegon was fairly enjoyable, but I'm glad to be back in DC.

I have made some progress on lucky. I have finished the right-front, after ripping back to the point where the shaping began. I still had some extra stiches this time, but the three extra look much better than 10 extra. I have also started the left-front and will be starting the neck shaping this weekend. I'm not sure how much time I will have to knit this weekend, since unpacking should really be my highest priority.

No comments: