Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stash enhancement...

Who could possibly resist Rowanspun 4-ply? I think the answer must be no one, myself included! Elann, sold out of most colors in under an hour. I ordered 15 hanks of Swarm and 10 hanks of Lunar. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with them. But, I'm sure I'll be able to find some inspiration in the book that I ordered this morning.

Unfortunately, I haven't been making much progress on Lucky this week. I had said that I wasn't going to have any holiday knitting...I spoke too soon. In a fit, I have decided to make AF and I Christmas stockings. Since, we're still not sure if the new apartment will have enough room for a tree, I figured I needed some kind of decorations. I started the first one on the bus Monday morning, and cast off last night right before going to bed. Since I will not be blocking these, I should be able to seam the first one tonight and cast on for the second...I'm still hoping for a tree, though.

No comments: