Monday, January 22, 2007

blue monday...

I'm three weeks in to the new year, and it's been a very slow start. Although, today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year, I'm feeling pretty good.

I don't have any debt! I was able to get through Christmas without overspending on gifts. We paid off the rest of the wedding bills. And, I got a new couch! Thanks to generous wedding gifts. The only other purchase I have to deal with is getting a new set of wheels...skates that is.

I did make resolutions for the year. They are not knitting related, so I have not posted them here. As much of a struggle as resolutions can be, I'm doing pretty good at sticking to mine. I have to remember that resolutions are meant to be a goal for the entire year, not just the month of January.

I have been working out my knitting resolutions, and hope to have those up very soon.

No comments: