Wednesday, February 07, 2007

socks that rock...

I have been reading about this year for a while, but haven't experienced it myself. Last year, I managed to knit three pairs of socks. I thought that was pretty good for a sock newbie. So, I never got caught up in the STR fever. Plus, the price tag was a little higher than your average sock yarn.

I became even more fascinated by this yarn once I learned about the Rockin' Sock Club. What an awesome idea! Unfortunately, I didn't hear about the club until after sign-ups had closed. So, I signed up for their waiting list instead.

Well, Friday was my lucky day. I got an email from Blue Moon Fiber saying that there are still spaces in the club. Remember that sock yarn is not included in my Yarn diet. With that in mind, I jumped at the chance and signed up...Soon, I will have Socks that Rock, too!

No comments: