Monday, July 02, 2007

Mid-year execution review...

A post wherein I apologize for not writing a post in nearly 3 months, and I try to make up for it by updating all knitting-related things.

That's right, it's been nearly 3 months since writing a post. I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. To tell you the truth, there's been a lot going on. Since it's mostly non-knitting related, it really has no place on my knitting blog. That doesn't mean that I haven't been knitting! So on to the knitting content!

At the beginning of the year, I laid out a few loose resolutions for 2007. I'm proud to say that the only new yarn that I have bought this year was for my less than stellar efforts to take part in Sock Madness and the shipments that I have received as a member of Rockin' Sock Club™...all sock yarn. I haven't even used my "Get Out of Jail Free" card!

I haven't been as committed to the 1st seven of '07. So far, I have only finished one project from the list, the Aran Tee. I have also been *slowly* chipping away at the Log Cabin Blanket. Of the 35 squares that I need to complete the blanket, I have finished 12. That's about a third...with only two and a half months before the recipients are to be wed. (EEK!) I also have a few more finished objects that weren't on the 1st seven list that I am hoping to share very soon.

No comments: