Monday, August 23, 2004

no knitting weekend...


I had a friend from college in town this weekend so I didn't have any time to sit and knit. Actually, I haven't chosen what my next real project will be. The only project on needles right now is mon petit chou but I'd like to cast on for something new fairly soon. I'm sort of holding out for my Phildar Onde to arrive. I don't want to start something and then drop it once that package comes.

I'm going to be driving to Michigan over labor day so I want to have a project picked out so that I have something to work on in the car. I think that if my package doesn't come in time I'm going to start work on a poncho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Onde! I loved that stuff, I got mesmerised by the color changing. What do you plan on making with the Onde?
--Silvia

Anonymous said...

Silvia,

I'm planning to make this top but I bought enough yarn to change my mind. The yarn that I ordered is in the black-to-grey colorway so that I can wear it into the fall.