Tuesday, August 10, 2004

she's off the needles...


I finished knitting Rosa over the weekend. Even though the weather was perfect, I locked myself in the house ready to face my own, personal grudge match. The neck shaping was much simpler than I though it would be. After I finished the front, right shaping I held it against the back to see how the shoulders would fit together. It was at that point that I realized there was a problem with the back. So, I ripped out the entire neck and shoulder shaping on the back and rejoined to correct my mistake. Argh! Well, I was determined have this thing done before the end of the weekend. Finally, at about 10:30 Sunday night I finished everything. It felt great!

Then yesterday after work I washed and blocked all of the pieces...I even took pictures for the blog on the way out the door this morning. Unfortunately, I forgot to grab my media card reader. So, stay tuned...pictures are coming.

No comments: