Thursday, September 16, 2004

slow week, huh...


I've been meaning to post something this week...but there's really nothing new to comment on. I've been working away on the poncho. I think I found a possible source for more yarn...and it looks like I'm going to need it. I've gone through one of ball of yarn on the 2nd piece and it only lasted 5 pattern repeats (out of 25).

I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I think I'm going to trek out to the 'burbs and check out the AC Moore and some LYSs. Since I've been ordering a lot of stuff online, I feel a little bad about not frequenting local merchants.

I'm also looking forward to the DC Knit Out & Crochet on Sunday. Earlier this week, my BF and I were invited to a friend's place for crabs (and football)...but I've been looking forward to this for a while. So, I'm going to skip boil and go hand out with the "Knitting Geeks" (as BF called it).

No comments: