Friday, October 22, 2004

sock it to me...


I really never thought I would knit socks. For some reason, they just didn't appealed to me. Maybe it was the tiny gauge...Well, I've changed my mind! (I seem to that a lot lately). I decided that it might be the perfect project to take on the bus. And, it would be another technique/item that I've never tried before.

Yesterday, while I was snooping around the Joann website, I saw that they had Paton's Kroy for a decent price. Plus, they were giving an extra 10% off if you buy 5 or more skeins. Plus, there was a code for free shipping. So, I got 6 balls in total. 4 skeins are for a scarf that I will make for a friend this holiday season. The other 2 will be my first pair of socks. Unfortunately, I probably won't even get to cast on for a pair of socks until the new year.

No comments: