Friday, April 08, 2005

new, super-secret project


I have finished the Rebecca wrap and plan on wearing it when I go out this evening. Of course, that left me with nothing to do on the bus this morning. And, I just couldn't have that!

So, I thought I'd pick up my Secret Pal project that has been sitting in my project bag for the last 3 weeks. I have a little over 3 weeks before the end of SP4 and my big reveal. Well, guess what? I wasn't all that impressed with the project anymore. It's still a great idea for a knitted gift, but I just wasn't feeling it this morning. Plus, I finally got my hands on a copy of the new Rowan...Let's just say that I had some yarn in my stash to make one of the new patterns, and I could hear it calling to me.

With 15 minutes left before I had to jump in the shower, I took a dive into the stash closet and pulled out some 4-ply cotton. I cast on before leaving for the bus and I've got about an inch and a half and growing. woohoo! I love impulsive beginnings!

No comments: