Tuesday, January 03, 2006

happy new year!

I'm trying to start off the new year on a good foot. I haven't decided whether I want to list resolutions, since I didn't go all that well with last year's. I'll think about it this week and decide what to do.

Unlike Christmas weekend, this past weekend was very relaxing. I actually had a lot of time to sit and knit. I went back to work on Lucky and have made some progress. I'm done with both front pieces, and am nearly finished with the first sleeve. I keep trying to imagine this piece when it is complete...because the pieces alone don't really look like much.

I can't wait to finish this piece...First, I could really use a new top right about now. Secondly, Rowan has put up it's Spring preview, and I will need a clear palate to start new knits.

No comments: