Monday, December 27, 2004


I hope everyone had a happy holiday! Now that Christmas is over, I have a picture of my dad wearing Kirk...



I was really glad to see that it fit him. I thought the sweater might have been a bit snug, but the ribbing has a lot of give. I sleeves look good in the picture, but my dad said that he might want them a little longer. He said he'll wear it a couple of times to see how much the entire sweater stretches. He absolutely loved it! I was so happy.

Unfortunately, my mom's tree skirt didn't turn out as well. Once I seamed the six pieces together, the darn thing wouldn't lay flat! The tips kept rolling up. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to wash it again to see if I could reblock the entire thing. I was very disappointed, and was forced to go shopping last Thursday night for a "replacement" gift.

The ornaments turned out beautifully...My mom actually had to ask if I made them. She thought that I had bought them! My parents have a neighbor who crochets. She has croheted snowflakes that make a yearly appearance on the Christmas tree. Well, mom says that she's going to have to invite the neighbor over to see my ornaments to make her jealous...how's that for Christmas spirit?

No comments: