Monday, December 20, 2004

so true...


My friend Maya had a link to a lovely quiz on her blog this weekend...And, I just couldn't help but take it.





You Are a Christmas Sweater!



Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.
You're not afraid to be a little tacky.




I'm not sure what all of the other results are, but this seems so fitting for me this year. I'm looking forward to seeing my dad try on the sweater that I made him! And, BF seems to not be embarrassed by the fact that he's getting a handknit sweater. He even decided to tell a bunch of people at a holiday party we went to on Saturday. Of course it's hard to talk about an object of clothing that I just started on Thursday and haven't even fully thought out. Basically, it's going to be a zip-front cardigan with saddle shoulders. Oh, and it's black. Other than that, I'm just as curious as everyone else.

I'm also knitting like a fiend trying to finish my mom's tree skirt. I went to AC Moore over the weekend looking to pick up 2 more skeins of Glitterspun...Well, they were either out of it or they've stopped carrying it. Argh. So, I got 2 skeins of Patons Brilliant instead, and I'm determined to make this project work...by Saturday.

No comments: