Tuesday, February 22, 2005

extra long weekend...


It was really hard to come back to work this morning. Even though I didn't do anything really exciting with my last 5 days off, I really enjoyed doing "nothing".

I was able to finish knitting mon petit chou. All of the ends are woven in and the only thing left is go get the ribbon...I see a trip to the fabric store in the future. Sorry, ladies (and gentlemen), I will not be modeling this little number. :P

I also knit up a quick toy for the new kitten. My BF and I went to Petco to buy all of the cat supplies. We didn't buy too many toys at this point since the prices at Petco seemed a bit high, but I'm sure we'll buy more next time we go pick up food. Unfortunately, we didn't get to bring her home this weekend (read all about it).

No comments: