Wednesday, September 07, 2005

just past the half-way mark...

This morning, before leaving for work, I finished the back of Posy. So far, I'm really happy with the way this project is going. The arm and neck shaping were pretty easy to follow...although I still hate seeing any pattern that tells you to "complete to match first side, reversing shapings."

I cast on for the front this morning. It took me a little over a week to complete the back. So, with any luck, I should be able to finish Posy before the end of the month. I plan on starting the Alphabet Block Baby Blanket (aka AB^3) this weekend. The USPS site says that my package was brought to the local post office last Thursday night. But, we got a couple pieces of mail on Friday and nothing Saturday. In theory, I could have started AB^3 last weekend, but my mail carrier decided to take Saturday off.

I have the apartment to myself this weekend. If I'm lucky, I'll get to roam around in my pajamas and knit.

No comments: