Tuesday, September 13, 2005

usps has hijacked debbie bliss...

It's been over a week and my mail carrier hasn't delivered my package of yarn from jimmy beans! After the labor day weekend, I made sure to tape my package notice to my mailbox instead of just leaving it in the box. The mail carrier took the card the next day, but hasn't followed the request to re-deliver the box and leave it. Argh. And, unfortunately, I haven't had time to go to the post office because it is only open 9am - 5pm...Conveniently, I work from 8am - 5:30pm. I have this Friday off, so hopefully I will be able to pick up my yarn then.

I'm not completely bent out of shape by the missing package because it has given me plently of time to work on Posy. I had a very productive weekend. Friday night, I installed myself on the couch and knit compulsively for a few hours. I was able to sneak some more quality time in on Saturday morning. As of this morning, I have one more pattern repeat before I start the arm shaping. The pattern tells you to work the two sides of the neck separately. I think I'm going to try working them at the same time instead of finishing one half and then going back to do the second.

I tried snapping some pictures of Posy last night, but there just wasn't enough light to see the lace pattern. I'll add this to my to-do list for Friday.

No comments: