Thursday, March 17, 2005

looking forward to the weekend...


I'm taking off for a few days, so you might not hear from me until the middle of next week. Tomorrow morning Maya, my college friend/roommate, is coming to visit for a week. And, the two of us are going to NYC to some other faces from the past.

Tonight I will need to do some general cleaning around the house. I'm also going to pick out clothes to bring for the weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to get everything I need for the 4 days into a bag small enough to carry around town if I need to. I've got a bag like this that usually gets the job done. Packing for these weekend trips is easy...until I get to the matter of what shoes to bring! I'm aiming to stick with 2 pairs this time. I want to leave room to buy a pair of shoes if something grabs me.

I'm also going to pack a second carry-on with knitting supplies, magazines, and music...That's also fairly standard for me. It's mainly entertainment for the bus ride. I've made copies of the Onde pattern and the Rebecca wrap. That should be more than enough to keep me busy.

No comments: