Thursday, March 31, 2005

off the needles...


It's been a pretty slow day, so I've been sneaking in a row here and there...It has helped pass the day. And, I have just finished knitting the pieces of my Rebecca wrap! I couldn't have asked for a faster project. I originally said that I was going to start this project on April 1st. I made this estimate based on how long I thought it would take to finish knitting the Onde raglan. Well, it's March 31st and both projects are already off the needles.

Tomorrow is my Friday off...It looks like I'm going to have a finishing party! I have already sewed the sleeves and body for Onde. Tomorrow, I will seam the sides and arms, and I will pick up stitches for the neckband. Adding to the list, I should be able to wash and block the pieces for the wrap. If I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll post some pictures!

No comments: