Monday, February 13, 2006

what have i done to deserve this...

Up until now, I have escaped all memes, for which I am glad. They are interesting, but I'd rather let them go the way of the chain email...Read and then ignored.

The main reason I have never been tagged is because I haven't advertised to friends that I have a blog...This thing has always be for my personal edification. The one friend I have who reads my blog has finally interrupted the delicate balance! So, Maya, this is for you!

Four Jobs I've Had:
Budget/Program Analyst
Internet Media Planner/Buyer
Building Manager of Student Center
Barista

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Party Girl
Nightmare Before Christmas
Labyrinth
High Fidelity

Four Places I've Lived:
Washington, DC
Evanston, IL
Bethesda, MD
That's it...really!

Four (or more) TV Shows I Love:
Law & Order
24
Arrested Development
CBS Sunday Morning

Four Places I've Vacationed:
San Francisco, CA
Toronto, Canada
Seattle, WA
Outer Banks, NC

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
Peking Duck
Drunken Chicken
Shrimp w/ Lobster Sauce
I really dig a good steak...

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
At home, in bed
Tryst
New York City
knitting

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Their Eyes Were Watching God - Zora Neale Hurston
Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris

Four Albums I Couldn't Live Without:
Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys
A Storm in Heaven - The Verve
The Bends - Radiohead
Parklife - Blur

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
No one...this too will go the way of the chain letter. The buck stops here.

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Vacation in Greece
Own my own house
Run a craft-related small business
Win the lottery!

No comments: