Tuesday, November 23, 2004

whipped into a frenzy...


The holiday stress has already started. Thanksgiving is in a couple of days and I've got a feeling that there won't be much knitting to be had. My BF and I are going over to my aunts for lunch/dinner on Thursday and I'm going to be bringing dessert. I'm going to try making a Pumpkin Cheesecake...I had some at a local bakery a few weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. This is the kind of thing that I wouldn't want in the house for fear of eating the whole thing. But, with family around, I'll get to try it and let other people take some home.

Also, my BF's mom and stepfather are in town this week. Oh, and his bother is flying in from Colorado Thursday night. So, we'll be having Thanksgiving dinner II on Friday. Then, Saturday is his sister's 30th birthday. (Mental note: gotta find a gift for her). And, to top it off, she just got engaged a couple of weeks ago and is trying to plan a wedding for early May! That will be one busy house!

Oh, and I'm hoping to hang out with my friend Jocelyn from college who is in town visiting her brother. The rest of her family will be converging on the DC area some time on Wednesday.

No comments: