Tuesday, May 03, 2005

freakin' out...


I left the house this morning very optimistically. But, things quickly turned south. As I mentioned yesterday, I have finished the multi-media SP4 project and need to send it to its final destination. This morning, before leaving for work, I packed a goodie bag with the intention of dropping by the post office at lunch.

Well, half way to work, I realized that I was running early and thought I could go to the post office before work instead. I looked through the goodie bag, making a mental checklist. That's when I had my D'Oh moment. I had forgotten one piece of the package...one sheet of paper, in fact! As I cursed quietly under my breath, I realized that my SP4 package & reveal would have wait one more day.

(Big apology from me to my Secret Pal)

No comments: